The Testbed Working Group (TWG) is working to design an EarthCube Test and Integration environment that can be available to all EarthCube projects (and others) to facilitate cross-project integration of functionality.
- An inventory of funded projects’ testbed needs
- A list of existing relevant testbeds and their attributes
- Testbed requirements for EarthCube
- Forum to solicit and collect feedback (TAC Survey of Funded Projects)
- High-level testbed architecture and Recommendation for next steps
Meetings - TWG has regularly scheduled telecons every other week on Wednesdays. Below is the meeting connection information as well as links to notes from previous meetings
To Join the web portion of the meeting, go to http://earthcube.webex.com.
In the “Meeting Center”, click ‘Join’ next to "Testbed Working Group (TWG) Meeting". (Note: If the meeting has not yet started, ‘Join’ will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a moment and refresh your screen.)
Enter your name and email address.
If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 74076130
Call-in details to join via the phone